Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shelton 1st Ward Christmas Party

We had our Ward Christmas Party the other night, and had lots of fun. The food was great and the entertainment was fun. We have a really fun ward and enjoy it very much. The people are nice and we love them just like our family. What would we do without the gospel in our lives. We would be in trouble.

Addie - Our tiny social butterfly

Addie & Penny & Matt & friends

Wayne and an investigator
He's the new Ward Mission Leader

Emilie (she was Mary)

Conol and Kael were shepherds
Aiden only wanted to be Darth Mall

The Nativity
Santa getting dressed - does he look familiar?
I think he's really cute

Santa sitting in his chair - he's hot - ho ho ho
I think he's a little claustrophobic

Santa and Penny

Santa and Emilie

Santa and Addie and Conol and Ginger

Santa and Biam (Liam)
Santa and Aiden

Santa's sweating and leaving
I still think he's cute

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Are you telling me that they actually talked dad into being Santa?!! I would have paid to have seen that!!!! Crazy that dad is the ward mission leader...like father, like son! I swear I married a mini Wayne:)