Friday, October 10, 2008

The Ones I Live With and the Ones I Don't

Tiffani said I need to get brave and add some pictures, so here goes. It actually worked. I'm trying to add everyone so I had to do some planning. First I'll show pictures of the ones I live with and then I will show some of the ones who live somewhere else.


The Ones I Live With




Rich and Ginger and the kids - Aug 2008



Kael, Nevin and Conol Oct 2008


Adelaide Renee Tejada Aug 2008 (Miss Addy Tude)


Addelaide Aug 2008

Addie in the car seat


Addie in pink

Addie with Grandpa Wayne

Addelaide in her blessing dress


Addie in yellow checks (my favorite)

Addie in her sweater

Liam, Aiden and Emilie July 2008


Emilie



Aiden


Liam

Tom Petty concert in August



Brandon and Tiffani's family July 2008

Dusty, Russ and Cody Aug 2008



Chelsea, Dallas and Adriana April 2008



Cayce and Penny in Kona, Hawaii

Cayce and Penny in Utah



Caleb and Katelyn in Portland with Wayne


Nick and Cayce Apr 19, 2008

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!! Thank you SO much for posting pics of everyone! The kids are getting SO grown up. I wish you guys were closer. I hope you know how much we love all of you!!!