Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Many Decisions

As most of you know I have a very hard time making decisions. I usually make Wayne make them for me. I would be happy with just 1 thing on a menu, etc. I've changed my blog page several times, and I will probably do it again. I am happy for now. Things are going pretty normal around here right now. Ginger gets up and goes to work at 6:00 and so I have the b aby from then on. She is getting bigger and eating more. She is a little spoiled. She can roll over from her tummy if she gets really mad. Nevin sleeps late. Emilie, Conol and Kael all go to school at about 7:45. Aiden and Liam get up somewhere in there. Aiden goes to school at noon. Wayne is almost finished getting his license to work up here, and I'll be glad. He has been working on the house and so he really hasn't worked yet. Rich, Penny and Michelle all work different shifts and so they all go to work at different times every week. It's pretty much a zoo. Mark is still working on his green card thing. It just seems to go from bad to worse. So much for our house. Brandon and Tiffani are still surviving with their brood in Arizona. Cayce and Nick are living in Morgan, Utah and doing just fine. Dusty and Russ and Cody are living in Ogden, Utah. Dallas & Chelsea and Caleb all live with them. This post is just a put things together.

2 comments:

Hatch Clan said...

Wow! I did not realize how many places you have been. Good to see that your family is growing. I am glad that your are back on the main land!!(Ha! HA!) Now I do not have an excuse to go to Hawaii! I have just started doing a blog too! I just put in pictures from last year. I am going to try to update this week.
Take Care, Luanna

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!! your mornings sound just like mine!! Want to go on a vacation with me? Oh wait...if we skipped town, what would happen to the kids? I am so glad you are blogging, but you need to put some pics on there:) I have never seen Ginger little girl, matter of fact I don't even remember what they named her:(