Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kimberly

Today is my sister's Kimberly's birthday. I don't even remember how old she is, it doesn't matter anymore, right. I don't get to see her often anymore and I'm lazy and don't talk to her much either. I wish I was closer, because we used to talk almost every day. I miss that. Things have sure changed since mom and dad are gone. I just want her to know that I love her and hope she forgives me for putting a few of her pictures on my blog. She should be glad I didn't put all of them on. I wish her a happy birthday. Love you
Kim in the old rock house
Isn't she cute

Kim in the old rock house on old chair by old tv
She's too cute
Kim in junior high
Kim maybe in junior high
Kim in high school
Kim about 1976
Kim and Dale - Kim is pregnant with Ashley
Ashley and Lindsay
Little and cute
Ashley and Lindsay
Bigger and gorgeous
Kim and Dale and the girls - Sep 1995
This picture was taken just before mom died
Kim, Dale and Lindsay about 2006
Kim, Dale, Ashley and Lindsay about 2004
Vacation in California
Kim's 1st grandbaby - Kayla
Kim loves her grandbabies

Kim's 2nd grandbaby - Bailey

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy birthday to Aunt Kim!! she is such a beautiful person. i love the old pics!