Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Taxes, Yard Cleaning & Family Search Synchronizing

I have pretty much just been working on taxes for the past week. I have almost everyone's finished now. I just have 2 more to go. Yipee. So far everyone is happy with me because they are all getting refunds. When I'm not doing taxes I am working on synchronizing my PAF file. It will still take me another couple of months to finish it, but I guess I am making a dent. I am synching it numerically by 1000's and also alphabetically. I figure if I finish enough chunks out of it, that it will eventually be finished. I'll be glad when it is completely finished. No offence, but it is a family history person's nightmare. Wayne and Mark have been working outside. They are pruning and picking up garbage and tree limbs and burning it all. We have planted 5 new trees. We are going to plant some more in the next couple of weeks. We are also getting ready to get a hugh garden planted. We haven't done it in years, so it will be a good experiment. We are very grateful that we have a perfect climate for gardens. Out winters are mild and it rains lots and lots. Wayne has been collecting seeds. We are also going to get a greenhouse and keep some tomatoes and herbs in it. We are all really excited. Now we need to get canning jars by the gazillions. I've been too busy to even take very many pics of the kids. Besides that, Addie had an accident and has a badly skinned upper lip. Some say she looks like Hitler, I thinks she looks like a mess. She is almost crawling, but mostly drags herself wherever she wants to go. She's going to be a disaster when she does become independently mobile and walking. I can't wait. I'll be better next time.

Me and Addie on our way to church


Addie and her battle scar

Addie and her bunged up lip

Liam and his Potato Head parts

Wayne can't wait to get some goats. I'm afraid this is what it will look like around out house. Plus a few kids mixed in I'm sure. Funny picture huh.

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

poor Addie's mouth...OUCH!! If you need canning jars I can get them for you at cost from Jake through Lumberman's.