Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference and Kids and Animals

We have just spent the entire weekend watching conference. It was so good. Wayne said this is the best conference ever, and I reminded him that he says that every time. We were spiritually fed all weekend long. Other than that I have been kind of lazy. I have been working on a sharing time, and Wayne has been playing with his chickens. Since Easter is next weekend, and we have stake conference, we will probably be doing things kind of skiddy wampus because of the dinner we will be having to fix. Our conference dinner will be next weekend. I am a little bit nervous about it. We are almost finished making beans. We need to start grinding wheat now. I'll be glad when it is all done.

Addie and her new Easter Dress
She looks so cute doesn't she

Maggie is getting ready to have puppies, so Emilie and I made
a little house for her. She still won't stay in it, but
maybe after the puppies get here.

The new babies are now out in the barn with the big chickens.
They are a little nervous and kind of stay in their own corner

The big chickens are really skiddish of the little ones.
This is the only place where the chickens usually lay eggs.
Yes, they all wait in line to get up in this one little spot and lay their eggs.
(My camera is being kind of funky out in the dark barn)???

We discovered that Addie isn't scared of the vacuum
As a matter of fact she really likes it.
(My camera was being a bit wierd here also)???

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Conference was GREAT!!! I think next time we will take our kids to the church to watch it...since they WON'T sit down and watch it at home!!!!!