Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High Priests, Taxes and Fashion statements

Life seems to go on even when we think it's taking forever. Sometimes I think my life is boring, but it's really not. Wayne had his 2nd High Priest party (He's the High Priest Activity person) last weekend and it was a hit. There were probably about 70 people there. That's pretty good for a ward who has only had 2 parties in the last few years, Relief Society dinners and Ward Christmas parties. Wayne has become a social butterfly. Who would have guessed. I'm starting to work on everybody's taxes again. I have one already done and about 5 or 6 in the process. I hate taxes, but since I can hate them and still do them, then I am elected to do it for everyone. It's always nice when they are all finished, especially if everyone gets a good refund. Wayne and I have started reading scriptures again in the evening. It has been quite fun. We are actually reading stuff that we didn't remember before. It's a lot different that doing it with the kids. The kids around our house have been trying to make a fashion statement, so here goes

The things we do to Achieve "Pretty" or "Handsome"

Addie in her "levis"

Addie in her little "curlers"

Nevin in the latest "Superhero" outfit

Liam in the latest potato head "earings"

1 comment:

Aunt Tiff said...

Well...aren't you guys just busy!!! I love the picture of liam! We love you guys!!