Friday, January 23, 2009

Keeping Me Young or Making Me Old

The grandkids that I live with are either making me old or keeping me young depending on how I feel on any particular day. The baby shows up in my bed about 6:00 am in the morning and that starts my day. Sometimes she cries and wants a bottle, but mostly she lays and talks to me and grandpa. Then she cries and wants her bottle. Eventually the 3 older kids get off to school and then Liam and Nevin wander in. They are funny, they fight, they get hungry, they need their diapers changed. Sometimes I think I'm too old to be doing all of this again, but them they smile at me or do something funny and then I know I'm not too old. I'm very lucky. I have grandkids that I don't see very often, and I miss them terribly. I am very grateful for the ones I do get to see all the time. Some people st church feel sorry for me because I go home to kids, but I think most of them are jealous. Louyre got a new grandbaby this week, Addyson, and I know how much she loves her grandbabies. You just want to eat them up.

Nevin talking on the phone
Grandpa fed Addie graham crackers
Nevin fell alsleep watching NCIS (unthinkable)
Nevin is hiding him and Addie from me
Addie in her stylish outfit
Ginger has so much fun dressing her
Liam in his Mr. Potato Head glasses

No comments: